Sis and Laney

Sis and Laney
My sister kate, (left) and me (right)

Monday, November 7, 2011

This? Or that? This? Or that?

Greetings fellow bloggers and bloggees! Laney here! I posted on my blog earlier today, but this is urgent. Well, by urgent I mean interesting. And by interesting I mean AWESOME! Okay...let's see... where should I start? Ugh. Blogging can be difficult sometimes. I hate when you can't start a post because the ending is so clear to you. Anyway, I guess I'll start here: I was on my way to my intermediate hip hop class around 6:30 this evening. I was excited, because I knew we would be getting our stage setup, our song, and a little of our dance for our dance recitle (okay, I may have spelled that wrong, but I am too lazy to look it up)! I couldn't wait. I could only imagine the song that we would be grooving to on the stage. I got there, and we did our stretches and our warmup. Then, it was time for business. Ms. Dance Teacher (I really don't know her name. Sorry!) told us where we would be standing in the dance recitle. Guess where she put me? IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GROUP! Seriously! There are five people on my left, and five on my right. They each took a step back, except me. I was under a lot of pressure. I would be center stage in the show. Yikes! Yay! Yaykes! I really don't know how to react to this. Anyway, then she led us through the steps through the beginning of our dance. She said, "Okay! Let's try it with the music!" She turned the music on, and I froze. This song was the best song in the world. It is by Black sheep and is called "the choice is yours." I'll post a link at the bottom to an amazing hampster commercial with that song in it. So phsyced! You can go with this, or you can go with that. You can go with this, or you can go with that. Lol! Click the link and you will see why I posted it. No hurtful youtube comments! I don't want to be responsible for you being banned from youtube! Thanks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh-_Lac1YYs   Click link for ultimate fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment