Sis and Laney

Sis and Laney
My sister kate, (left) and me (right)

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Jason Mraz was my Early Christmas Present

Is awesomeness even a word? Oh well, it is in my book. Anyway, I just want to wish all of the bored people who feel like reading my blog a merry Christmas. Or Happy Hanukkah. Or Happy Kwanzaa. Or any other holiday. I am a Christian, and so I celebrate Christmas. Tonight is Christmas Eve, and I am SO excited for Santa to come! Some people don't believe in Santa, but Santa exists in all of us. When we give to the needy, that is, we are the true santas. I believe in the big jolly fat guy too. And, to CJ and Yoshi, if a big fat guy puts you in a bag, don't worry. I told Santa I wanted a great friend for Christmas! Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas! Also, I have some wonderful news. A couple days ago, my daddy picked me up from my Mom's house. He said he wanted to spend some time with me. We drove to Tropical Smoothie. We went to go drop off a smoothie at his friend's house. Dad told me to look at their Christmas Tree, and one of my BFF's, Kiersten jumped out! I haven't seen her in a while because she moved, and I was so excited! My dad then gave me a small box all neatly wrapped. He said, "I thought you might have needed a pen for Christmas." I opened it, and saw four tickets to something. I put them aside and kept looking for the pen. Then I stopped. Turned around. And I realized, I was staring at four tickets to a Jason Mraz concert. I screamed. Kiersten and I made a poster that said "I HAVE MS. COLE FOR HISTORY," because Jason went to my school and had her, too. The concert was fantastic. He sang my favorite song, "I'm Yours." Also, I want to give a shout out to the drummers on the street next to the concert. They were really good. Now, I am going to Tenessee for the week, and I will be leaving tomorrow (CHRISTMAS!). I will post ASAP about what i got for Christmas! Here is part of my list:
A Hampster
A Unicorn
A fiddle!!!
CHIPS
A puppy
And other stuff I don't feel like mentioning because I am very tired and this is a very long sentence so I guess I should end it right now.
Adios! (Btw, that means bye)

1 comment:

  1. OMG! U R SO LUCKY, LANEY! Ya, Kiwi told me how you guys went and all that. That was a great idea to make the I HAVE MS. COLE FOR HISTORY! sign. Me too! (Ya, I know u know and I'm really hyper right now, so please excuse my hyperness) HAVE FUN IN TENNESSEE! LOL, to the fat guy putting me in a bag. That didn't happen, though. :( LOL. I got a lot of gift cards and a messenger bag (which my mom said is my new "purse" and I have to start actually using it :( it's a small messenger bag and it's black and has cute frogs all over it!) Please answer to my emails ASAP!

    ReplyDelete