Sis and Laney

Sis and Laney
My sister kate, (left) and me (right)

Monday, November 21, 2011

Sawdust for a Stalkerdoodle

Okay, the reason I am saying "stalkerdoodle" is because it is an inside joke between Claire and I. Everytime Claire comes over, Tucker follows her around like a "stalker," but don't worry Claire! He just wants to play! Anyway, the "stalkerdoodle" got into some deep trouble lately. We got an extension to our back porch, and finally, after a lot of thinking, we agreed it was safe for Tucker to go outside. Well, apparently it wasn't quite safe yet. My mom let him out one day, and the next day, he couldn't stand up. My mom called him to come eat his breakfast. He wouldn't come. She called him to give him a dog treat. He wouldn't come. Of course, being as obedient as he was, he tried to stand up, but fell over each time mom called him. I was at my dad's house, so I had no idea what happened until afterword. This is just what mom told me. Anyway, Tucker is kind of, sort of, (extremly) overweight, and so mom had to get our next door neighbor to help pick him up and load him into the back of the car. It was very hard work. Mom drove to a vetinary hospital, and Tucker was treated to. He had to spend the night. When he finally came home, he had part of the fur on his front left leg shaven off! They had to inject some fluid in him to help with his constipation, and they couldn't see the vein with all that fur! They left about two-three inches of fur at the bottom of his leg, and he looks like he has an ugg boot on. Utterly Adorable! Anyway, the reason Tucker couldn't stand up was because he was constipated from eating the sawduat from our extended porch. They also found a toy dinosaur in his gullet. He is doing much better now, and remember, Tucker is the cutest Sawdust eating stalkerdoodle!

2 comments:

  1. Tucker is the cutest stalker you ever will meet. :D :D :D And hopefully, the only one. ;) We love playing Tucker Tag (I chase him in circles and he tries to get me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laney! Itz Yoshi! Tucker is soooooo cute! That was a hilarious story. Did he seriously eat a toy dino?

    ReplyDelete