Sis and Laney

Sis and Laney
My sister kate, (left) and me (right)

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Doo Doo Cookies

Today was very exciting. We had a day off, because of veterans day. It was early in the morning. I heard the sound of my alarm going off, and set it to snooze. About 10 minutes later, I got up, got dressed, and went downstairs. I looked around. Something wasn't right. Tucker wasn't there, and neither was my mom, my sister, or John (my stepdad). I saw a peice of paper on the counter. It was a note! Here is what it said:
Dear Laney,
I don't have the day off work today, and neither does John. Kate is at her karate class. Take the vitamins I laid out for you. Tucker is at doggy day care. Kate left a chocolate chip cookie for you on the counter. Make sure you make your bed and get breakfast. Grammy will pick you up at around 10:00Am. You should call Claire and invite her to go to grammy's house with you.
Love mommy
So, an hour later, I was in the car with grammy, Claire sitting by my side. We were yammering on about what we were going to do that day. After showing her around the house when we got there, we decided to go up to the third floor and play with some toys. We came downstairs to make Snapz posters and have a quick lunch, and then we played on my iphone. We had a dance contest to my songs and when the music stopped, Claire took a picture of me frozen in my spot or vise versa. It was very fun, but the best part was making poop cookies with grammy. It was SO fun! Poop cookies are not what you think they are. They are cookies with peanut butter, oatmeal, chocolate, and a bunch of other stuff. My grammy prefers us to call them drop cookies. Claire came up with a funny song about the doo doo cookies. Here it is!
After hearing the name of this product, we might sound immature,
But you're gonna like them for suuuuuuuuuuure.
Cuz they've got chocolate (chocolate!)
Peanut Butter (peanut butter)'
OOOOOOOATMEAAAAL!
Thet might look like the stuff, that came out of a horse.
But you've gotta eat them of COOOOURSE!
They're Grammy's poop cookies (poop cookies)
Grammy's poop cookies YEAH!

Thank, thank you. I'll be here all night!

2 comments:

  1. That was fun! :) Don't forget Hide and Seek! "Once you are there, you will find the key....and that's me. Heeeeheee."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and it was Election Day! Not Veterans Day! :)

    ReplyDelete